Student OutcomesAfter completing the study graduates are:
- Able to develop application theories include: financial accounting / auditing / taxation / accounting management / accounting information system;
- Able to develop methods and analysis techniques in the preparation of accounting policy and decision making by using inter and multi diciplinary strategies;
- Able to construct knolwedge of accounting through the results of the research in the form of an improved and new ideas that are useful for society with multiparadigm perspectives;
- Able to justify decisions on a wide-range of accounting theories and research methods options with inter and multidiciplinary approaches;
- Able to manage research and development of accounting theory independently and / or in groups that benefit society and science;
- Able to develop insurance and attestation strategies by utilizing relevant information technology by analyzing external and / or internal audit needs;
- Able to justify decisions on development of business processes by considering the resources factors (human, supporting technology and financial budget), the corporate’s performance and its vision and mission.